Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
Timeline is a tool that helps administrators efficiently sort through content on their site. If you want to see a list of every unpublished guide, all of the questions that have been deleted, or the comments recently made, check out the Timeline.
Find a link to the Timeline in your Management Console navigation menu.
Learn more about the different functions of the Management Console here.
Navigate the Timeline by using the sections shown below the Timeline, as well as the filters across the top of each page.
Navigate through all your guides using filters. You can search through all of the admin guides, the user guides, the guides in progress, the private guides, and even specific guide types.
You can view the following type of guides on this page:
- All: A list of every single guide on your site.
- Admin: A list of all guides made by Admins.
- Admin Guides In Progress: A list of every Admin-created guide with the In Progress flag.
- Public: A list of all guides with privacy set to Public.
- Private: A list of all guides with privacy set to Private.
- In Progress: A list of all guides with the In Progress flag.
- Guides to Delete: A list of all guides flagged for deletion.
- Prerequisite Guides: A list of all guides that are used as prerequisites for other guides on the site.
If your site has the ability to organize guides via Guide Type, filters for each enabled guide type will also be displayed.
Use this page to view all inactive questions and answers, if you have the Answers feature enabled on your site.
Use the following filters for easier viewing of your inactive answers elements:
- Deleted Questions: A list of all questions that have been deleted.
- Deleted Answers: A list of all responses to a question that have been deleted.
- Closed Questions: A list of all questions that are no longer open but can be edited by their author.
- Locked Posts: A list of all questions that are closed and cannot be edited by anyone.
This page easily allows you to view and sort through all Wiki pages on your site.
NOTE: In this case, the term "WIKI" applies to Category, Item, and Wiki pages.
Use the following filters to easily view the different types of Wiki pages:
- All: A list of all Wiki pages.
- Stubs: A list of all Wiki pages flagged as stubs.**
- Wiki: A list of all Wiki pages.
- Info: A list of all Informational pages.
- Item: A list of all Item pages.
- User: A list of all User profile pages.
- Team: A list of all Team profile pages.
- Category: A list of all Category pages.
|**What is a Page Stub?|
|A page stub is either a Category, Item, or Wiki page that lacks key components to be considered a "complete page." Namely, the page should include an image and at least some text in the Summary to be complete.|
The Activity page shows you all recorded actions made by users on your site. If someone edits their profile, it will show up here. If someone votes for something, it will show up here. If someone completes a guide or writes a comment, it will show up here.
Use these filters to view activity by users on your site, sorted from newest to oldest:
- Action: A list of all actions taken.
- All: A list of all User Activity.
- Comments: A list of all comments made by users.
- Guide Step Revisions: A list of all guide step revisions, including image changes and step order.
- Guide Step Text: A list of all guide step text revisions.
- Guide Text: A list of all guide text revisions, including summary, introduction, and conclusion.
- Guide Translation Revisions: A list of all guide translations revisions.
- Guides: A list of all revisions that make a guide public.
- Moderator Votes: A list of all moderation actions.
- Posts: A list of all Questions posted to Answers.
- User Likes: A list of all instances of guides favorited by users.
- User Messages: A list of all messages sent between site users.
- User Success: A list of all instances of users completing guides.
- User Votes: A list of all moderation votes from site users.
- Users: A list of changes to User Profiles.
- Wiki Area Revisions: A list of all instances of a category being organized or moved.
- Wiki Revisions: A list of all revisions made to category, item or wiki pages.
The Firehose is a list of ALL the actions listed above combined, and it is listed by date. This list includes the date, time, user involved, and the action/revision/moment.